Hi again.


... This feels kind of weird.

I haven't been blogging in ages. My move to tumblr really changed the way I blogged - and I don't like it at all! I missed those days where I just sat down and wrote a blogpost - just raw and uninhibited. 

So I've decided to connect this old blog of mine to a brand new domain. I just bought a domain for SGD $30 a year because as an online marketer, I felt like I needed a space of my own to try out, experiment, and perfect my trade.

At the same time, it can also be a showcase of some of the things I'm dabbling in right now. I'm so sick of saying I like creating content and not doing anything about it on my own. Even though I'm designing tons of graphics and writing stuff at work, it is just different because I cannot execute my own ideas fully. Usually I just follow instructions so my own creative space is very small.

All being said, this is still a new endeavour so I don't know how it will turn out. I don't know if I'll procrastinate and not put out anything, and I'm not promising to be good. In fact I'm so not-good that I want this space to be a place where I can receive feedback and improve. I'm not talented in a specific area, and my interests are all over the place. 

I want to be writing, taking short videos, playing the guitar, designing, etc. Whatever I feel like at that moment. And I hope that, as I persevere in being the jack of all trades, I may become the master of one. 

Hello again to old followers (mostly my dear friends) I'm sorry for shifting around so much and I promise this will be (quite a) permanent address... after all I paid for it. Haha! Enjoy whatever comes next, leave comments, diss, love, whatever. 

xoxo, Val