Isabel's birthday party

Isabel turned 4 recently and as always there was a big party to celebrate our little joy. Her name is actually Isabel Joie (pronounced as Joy) Neville so she is literally our little joy!

 photo file-69.jpg

Compared to her big sister, who is really becoming more photogenic each time I see her, Isabel is shyer, does not like to take photographs and prefer intimate conversations to big party crowds.

 photo file-70.jpg

 photo file-72.jpg

Isabel's creepy doll :O

 photo file-75.jpg

Chloe the big sister always helps with everything from putting the candles to blowing it out. And Isabel is usually generous and lets her sister have her way!

 photo file-77.jpg
 photo file-80.jpg

 photo file-87.jpg
The third little girl. Have you seen a baby so fond of broccoli? She is probably the MOST SMILEY baby I have ever met. When I entered the house she ran towards me laughing and smiling. Aww she makes me feel loved!

   photo file-92.jpg
Isabel playing with her new toy - a small little skate scooter!

 photo file-94.jpg

I think you haven't seen a grown man so fond of playing with a girl's scooter either... Haha, and with a pink shirt to match!