The one tattoo I have is a simple triangle just a little below my neck that I got 3 years ago. Some people may think that it is a hipster symbol, and who knows? I may just have been influenced by some video or advertisement that I saw. But really, what got me deciding to have it etched on my body forever was this other meaning that I saw in the triangle: the triangle is also delta, which, in physics, stood for "change of". And that's what I always believed since I was young. I believe in change and that nothing has to stay constant. In this I always found hope. Whether I was struggling with weight issues, less-than-mediocre grades or just simply feeling the menstrual blues, I always knew that there is a way out, there is always a way to change it up, do something different and make it better.