Growing old

No this post is not a cheesy post about new reflections nor about the sad fact that I am growing old.

Recently I was just wondering what makes people old? How come when people grow old, the way they talk kind of change and the taste in clothes also become different?

Is it just because fashion comes and goes - skinny jeans are fashionable now, but are for old people in 20 years? The lingo we use now will eventually become old people lingo?

I think for songs and lingo it's because of fashion... What we listen to now will eventually be old people music.

But the way people talk I feel it's a strange thing.. Especially when I listen to my boss' wife talk. It just sounds older.... the intonation and pace and everything. Do we naturally slow down and speak in an obasan way when we are older? Is it cos we think slower? I think our voice becomes lower too?

Just a thought.

Imagine us, 80 years old and still rocking cropped tops and skinny jeans.

Well, then.. I guess part of the loose clothes part is cos our bodies cannot be flaunted anymore. So we slowly prefer very loose clothes?

Hahah. Tired! Back from a beach getaway from Turi and still waiting for pictures from Xuan.