Level up (or trying to)

I have finally been dabbling with my domain again! I first registered my domain valeriekor.com with networksolutions and they started to charge to randomly for random things that I didn't ask for. So I transferred my domain, and it was hanging there waiting to be transferred for weeks.

So the reason why my blog looks a little ugly now is because I am trying to embed this blog into my website. Or... if there is another better way to do it I'd be happy to learn. I know a couple of friends who are html pros so I think I'm gonna offer a meal for some help.

I really want to brush up my skills as a marketer. I want to learn more illustrator tools and other software on the Creative Suite. It's such a shame that now, at work, my laptop has ALL the CS suite stuffs which costed A BOMB by the way, and I only mainly use Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop. Noooob.

Also, I bought a Marketing book over the weekend so I'm looking forward to pore over it. There's just so little time always.

I've been on this journey to upgrade myself because my general degree is definitely not going to get me far. I need experience, and specific experience.

That is also why I have clung on to learning Japanese even though the journey is so slow! I took a term earlier this year, but now I'm just taking a break because I feel that I can study on my own for the remaining lessons of Pre-advanced level, save the $350 and then move on again when I self-studied through pre-advanced.

And, can you believe it?! MAY IS ENDING?! Although I feel a bit horrified that the year is just zooming by... I'm also looking forward to my payday. I want to get a new computer! I cannot download ANY software with this 6year old Macbook of mine. Yes. Not Macbook Pro, nor Macbook Air. Just PURE Macbook. The white one. How I am still using this I have no idea. I've been saving up for my new mac LIKE MAD. I might just get an iMac cos one of John & I's favourite past time is to watch shows together at home.

I'm gonna miss all my stickers that I've collected over the years though!