PIXIE

FIRST ONLINE APPEARANCE.

I have been meaning to instagram my hair but I kinda blew it up in my head and none of the shots look good enough yet. Also, I like to meet people face to face to see their reaction to my hair. 

My boss went WOAHWOAHWOAH and Clare thought I cut it long ago cos I haven't met her for months on end and she didn't even react! John heaped praises on me <3 and my family got a shock. 

Anyway I have been sooo annoyed at my hair and the last time I was at the hairdresser's was around a month ago. My hair was in a super bad state with around 6 cm of roots showing, super flat, no shape at all and with the recent heatwave I contemplated chopping it all off! 

I always have random urges to do that but this time I decided to follow through! The day before my appointment, I was so excited I could not sleep! I kept googling pictures of celebrities with pixie cuts. X)

 photo CYMERA_20140511_004716.jpg

A picture of my BEFORE hair. It isn't even my longest, but I was so sick of managing long hair!

So on Vesak Day, I went to Essensuals Orchard to do my hair. My stylist, Darren, asked me if I really wanted to cut it short twice or thrice because he once had a customer cried when he snipped off her waist length hair to a bob! He was really good... He didn't recommend me to do an ultra short pixie because he says that I have a very sharp jawline and I will end up looking rather masculine. So my hair is actually somewhere between a pixie and a bob.

I didn't want a bob because I feel that it makes me look really old... but oh well. Really loving the weightlessness and the red on my hair!

 photo CYMERA_20140514_134551.jpg

The pixie left side.

 photo IMG_20140514_155616.jpg

Kept my long fringe and so it looks like a bob!

The thing I love the most about this hair is washing my hair! It's such a joy to run my fingers through my hair and not have it stuck midway. Short hair feels so healthy and bouncy.