My stability


 photo file-146.jpg


 photo file-147.jpg

I find it both a pity and a blissful thing that we don't take great photos together.

Usually if I know I am going out with John, I'd feel comfortable enough to dress down and wear minimal make-up. When I am with him, I feel no need to put on a pretentious front, talk about certain topics to make myself seem more interesting or more intellectual, which unfortunately, I find myself doing, unless I'm with my closest bunch of friends in the midst of one to one conversation.

On Wednesday he was free to meet me up in the evening. He took a break from his evening work to be with me. The whole day during work I was kinda excited cos I haven't seen him for 10 days...

But everything falls into place when we finally did meet. We had Baikouken ramen and Krispy Kreme doughnuts!! :D:D Krispy Kremes are the bomb...

Believing that this period of separation (actually not really also la; perhaps more accurately, little-quality-time period) will lead to better phase of securing financial freedom, owning property, and having some babies. Hahaha!

Looking forward to our beach getaway. :)