SPRMRKT

Last Tuesday some girlfriends and I explored SPRMRKT! It is a cafe that promotes art and other retail stuff kinda thing.... I saw many people instagram about their truffle fries and stuff so I was very excited to go!

 photo file-141.jpg

There were 6 of us, but SPRMRKT on a Tuesday evening wasn't that crowded at all! The water is self-service, and the cafe is managed by a team of very friendly and genuine staff. Somehow, the way they behaved made me feel like it was not a work place, but more of a home, where people connect. 

 photo file-140.jpg
I had a pretty heavy lunch, so I shared an eggs benedict with Meihui. Cut calories and save money!!!

 photo file-139.jpg
Although, the cutting of calories kinda failed cos we ordered truffle fries to share...

 photo file-145.jpg
Pretty artistic~

 photo file-142.jpg
Them.

 photo file-143.jpg
Us!

 photo file-144.jpg
I really liked the cider!

I find it a really good place to chill out and catch up. It's not too noisy and the atmosphere is more homey than anything. Places with inspiring art always work for me too, so bonus points for that. :)